Wednesday, September 23, 2020

We Interrupt This Program. . .

Clearing storm, Lookout Mountain

 

Circumstances finally caught up with me. We have been working every day from can to can't, as we say in the South, to get our house and property ready to sell. So far, I've been able to steal enough time to write blog posts, but not today. The realtor is coming at ten o'clock tomorrow morning to finalize things and our listing will go live.

The next post in the Touring the Wild, Wild West series is about half written, but I just didn't have time to finish it. It will be posted on Friday. Meanwhile, I'll give you one of my favorite pictures to look at. This was taken just south of Flintstone, Georgia on GA Highway 193. The camera was a Canon EOS A2, the film was Fujichrome 100D, my all-time favorite film, and the lens was the original Canon 80-200 f2.8L "Magic Drainpipe," one of my all time favorite lenses.

(That's three "favorites," in case you weren't counting: favorite photo, favorite film, favorite lens.}

Blog Note: I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at alifeinphotography.blogspot.com. I'm trying to build up my readership, so if you're reading this on Facebook and like what I write, would you please consider sharing my posts?

(Photograph copyright David B. Jenkins 2020)

Soli Gloria Deo

To the glory of God alone

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture and sending prayers for a quick sale on the house...you two will be missed in the Cove!

    ReplyDelete