Monday, December 14, 2020

Devlin Discovers the Sprinkler

Devlin in the spray.

(Click to enlarge)

 

This will be a short post because I have many things on my mind and many things to do. We will be moving out of our home to make room for the estate sale people in less than a month, and then a few days after that, the closing. I'm just going to write, very briefly, about how I find photographs. 

I don't much go out looking for photographs these days, although there was a time when I did. Most of my photographs these days come from magazine or book assignments, projects, or simply come out of my life as I live it. 

Family, at least if you have one like mine, can be a rich source of photos if you keep your eyes open and your camera handy. This is my grandson Devlin, not quite three years old. becoming acquainted with a sprinkler. Devlin is 19 now, and a freshman at the University of Tennessee. I suspect he does not consider this his finest moment. 

The photo was made in 2004 with my first digital camera, the Canon EOS 10D and a 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 EF lens. 

Blog Note: I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at alifeinphotography.blogspot.com. I'm trying to build up my readership, so if you're reading this on Facebook and like what I write, would you please consider sharing my posts? 

(Photograph copyright David B. Jenkins 2020)

Soli Gloria Deo

To the glory of God alone

No comments:

Post a Comment