Monday, October 10, 2022

Missing in Action

Polled Hereford cattle graze in a field along West Cove Road, McLemore Cove.

This will be a very short post because I'm working on some things that can't be put off any longer. (And believe me, I'm good at putting thing off!) I'll be back Wednesday to follow up last Friday's post about cell phone photography with a post about the importance of making prints.

Meanwhile, here's a picture I hope you will enjoy. 

Fuji X-T20, Fujicron 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 OIS lens. 

Photograph and text copyright 2022 David B.Jenkins.

I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless life gets in the way.

Soli Gloria Deo -- For the glory of God alone

My book, Backroads and Byways of Georgia, is now out of print, although copies are apparently still available from Amazon, and possibly other sources. The second edition is now in the editing stage and is scheduled to be released in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment