Friday, March 10, 2023

Too Tired to Write!

 Sunset over Mobile Bay, Alabama

I hope you enjoy the picture of sunset over Mobile Bay, because I don't feel like writing much this evening. I finished unloading our stuff from the storage unit in north Georgia and rearranging it all on shelf units in the garage today. I'm glad to have that job behind me. Moving is not much fun.

If you like my photographs, you can see more of them in my online gallery at https://davejenkins.pixels.com/  Looking is free, and, who knows? You might find something you want to keep.

The second edition of my book, Backroads and Byways of Georgia will be released in June, 2023. 

Photograph and text copyright 2023 David B.Jenkins.

I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless life gets in the way.

Soli Gloria Deo -- For the glory of God alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment