Monday, November 6, 2023

A Belated Happy Hollowe'en

 Effigy Farmer with a cartload of pumpkins. Georgia Highways 17/75, Towns County.
 
Things were somewhat busy at the Jenkins household last weekend, so I failed to post anything appropriate for Hallowe'en.
 
I found this jolly farmer selling his pumpkins from a cart along Georgia Highways 17 and 75 in Towns County exactly 15 years ago from today (I'm writing this on Sunday, November 5th) on one of my rambles through the North Georgia mountains. The camera was my trusty Canon 5D Classic and the lens was the Canon EF 24-85mm f3.5-4.5.
 
We had beautiful color here in the Knoxville area this fall, and I'm sorry to say that I let the season get away without taking a single day to get out and about with my camera.
 
Signed copies of my book Backroads and Byways of Georgia are available. The price is $22.95 plus $3.95 shipping. My PayPal address is djphoto@vol.com (which is also my email). Or you can mail me a check to 8943 Wesley Place, Knoxville, TN 37922. Include your address and tell me how you would like your book inscribed.

Check out the pictures at my online gallery: https://davejenkins.pixels.com/  Looking is free, and you might find something you like.

Photography and text copyright 2023 David B.Jenkins.

I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless life gets in the way.

Soli Gloria Deo -- For the glory of God alone.

Tags:    photography     travel     Georgia     Canon 5D Classic digital camera     Canon EF 24-85mm f3.5-4.5    Towns County    North Georgia mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment