Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Mr. Thomas Turkey

 Mr. Thomas Turkey. Wild and free on Deer Run Farm.

The blog post which would normally appear on Wednesday will be on Thursday this week. Meanwhile, here's a picture you might like.

(Photo: Fujifilm X-H1 camera, Fujicron XC 50-230mm lens.)

Signed copies of my book Backroads and Byways of Georgia are available. The price is $22.95 plus $3.95 shipping. My PayPal address is djphoto@vol.com (which is also my email). Or you can mail me a check to 8943 Wesley Place, Knoxville, TN 37922. Include your address and tell me how you would like your book inscribed.

Check out the pictures at my online gallery: https://davejenkins.pixels.com/  Looking is free, and you might find something you like.

Photography and text copyright 2023 David B.Jenkins.

I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless life gets in the way.

Soli Gloria Deo -- For the glory of God alone.

Tags:    photography    turkeys     Fujifilm X-H1 camera     Fujicron XC 50-230mm lens

No comments:

Post a Comment