Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Cat on Porch Rail


 My apologies for failing to post yesterday. Actually, I'm going to have to cut back on the amount of time I spend on the blog until I finish my taxes and get the Backroads book off to the publisher.

However, I'll keep my regular Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule, posting pictures of some of the things I've noticed as I've gone about my life, with maybe a few explanatory words.

Today's photo was made on old Georgia Highway 2 in Chattanooga Valley. The camera was a Canon EOS A2 with (probably) the 80-200 f2.8L lens and Fujichrome 100 film. A Konica-Minolta DiMage 5400 scanner converted the slide to a digital file.

Photograph and text copyright 2022, David B.Jenkins.

I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week unless life gets in the way.

Soli Gloria Deo

For the glory of God alone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment