Monday, April 11, 2022

North Georgia Terraced Hillside

 

I remember making this photograph, but don't remember exactly when or where because it was long before I began keeping a notebook of locations and other information about my photos. It was sometime in the '70s, I think, and would have been on either Georgia Highway 136 or 52, because I remember we were on our way to Dahlonega at the time. If it was before 1978, the camera would have been a Nikkormat; after that, an Olympus OM. The film was almost certainly Kodachrome 25.

I've always liked this picture, but have never published it before.

Photograph and text copyright 2022, David B.Jenkins.

I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week unless life gets in the way.

Soli Gloria Deo

For the glory of God alone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment